Well, lovelies, awesomeness is cooking up. Which means I'm staying busy and have little time for the interwebs. Le sigh. However, I still have some goodness for you guys!
- Ok, I know we've still miles to go with feminism, but, um: there has been progress.
- people making a ring a day. Wow.
- self-portraits. amazing.
- gorgeous stop sign art!
- aaaahhhhh. I freaking love this series of photos.
- interesting. What is your opinion on The Big Shaggy?
- this kinda looks like one of the coolest weddings ever. And how gorgeous are these photos?
- the cotton series. (Wow, I'm really loving images this week.)
- if you ask me, that's just too much matcha.
- hm. is a cell phone a luxury or necessity for you?
- AHHHHH. pretty rooms.
- loving: inspiration for your MOO cards.
- loving the style in this video.
- and this song makes me smile my face off EVERY TIME. They sing "da da da da da" and that makes me laugh.
- pass this on: how to wear a waistcoat.
And that's all for nowsies. Loves!