what's in your purse?

I love it when other bloggers share what's in their purse, but I'm never organized enough to do it myself. Or remember to. So I happened to empty the contents of my purse this weekend while in nyc and I had a camera handy...here you are.
Clockwise from top left:
1. Gucci eyeglasses. Yes, my glasses are real. I just don't wear them all the time because I don't feel like it.
2. Reaction by Kenneth Cole sunglasses. I'm a fan of the aviators right now.
3. Moleskines. Yes, plural. I usually have at least two in my bag; right now I have the NYC city book and a pocket squared.
4. Spare lens. I usually have the camera in the bag, but it's um, taking the picture. 50mm is on the camera; 18-55 in the bag.
5. Lip stuffs. Two CoverGirl wetslicks, one Outlast Lipstain (my current favorite), and one MAC gloss in Underage.
6. ipod with crappy headphones
7. pens
8. mirrored compact
9. My sister's lip tint

Comments

Popular Posts