No particular theme this week, at least as far as I can see. Just some fun stuff.
- A skirt made out of bias tape.
- Jewelry that spells things WITH AMINO ACIDS. Commence nerdgasm.
- the house that's inspired by Showtime shows. I particularly want to own the Nurse Jackie bedroom.
- If you haven't knit all summer (like me) this might be the perfect project to ease you back into it.
- my doggy niece has requested a sweater for her birthday. This might work.
- this song is sweet and adorable and has stop motion!
- 101 things about street photography
- hehehe. how to choose a digital camera. It's fun, but also pretty simple. I like.
- the anthropologist. Beautiful, beautifully written photo essays.
- model morphing faces!
- have you ever been to the Christian Louboutin website? it's TACKY AS HECK. And yet full of pretty pretty shoes.
- apparently the best chocolate chip cookies ever? someone try these out and let me know.
- I should probably do a post just on this shop, but oh! The pretty! I really think my sister needs this one for her wedding. Or possibly this? So many choices.
- and along the lines of etsy, I've been looking for classy lingerie for my sister's bridal shower. None of these will work, sadly, because it's too close for anything custom to be made, but I thought I'd share: some really lovely, stuff. Cute undies in liberty prints, organic natural fiber sleepwear, retro styling in bamboo jersey.
Hope your week is going fantastically, lovelies!