This is going to be short; I'm scrambling to get caught up on stuff this week. Also: I got to talk to the husband today for the first time since Friday! He'll be home soon! Yay!
- you've probably seen this by now, but paris v new york. But, um, THERE IS NO X IN ESPRESSO. Ahem.
- these paintings make me hungry. I do love me some hyper-realism.
- this is a FANTASTIC philosophy: wear everything all the time. (And the corollary: get rid of all "slumming it" clothes.)
- interesting: why soy isn't as healthy as we think it is. I knew some of these, but not all.
- Ok, how amazing is the story behind this photo?
- I REALLY want about 4 of these. Christmas presents, anyone?
- first time photography advice from someone who REALLY knows what she's doing. good stuff.
- why bucket lists are a waste of time. And what to do instead.
- um, this online magazine, Gifted? AMAZING. Go. Read. Now.
- I feel like I might be making some of these for Christmas gifts.
- Also like I might need this app.
- Gay or straight, I really wish people would heed this chica's wedding suggestions. I don't understand matching bridesmaids dresses. At all.
- And I can't believe I forgot to share this last week: newest issue of Joie is out!
Ok, that was longer than I thought. Mwah to all! Not much more happening this week, I think. I'm going to be busy celebrating my 5-year anniversary. (I KNOW! craziness, I say.)