wednesday wonderfulness, no, I'm not dead
But I will be soon if I don't watch it. Not really; I'm exaggerating. But I've definitely bitten off more than I can chew with the whole "Help-Portrait event the day before we leave on vacation" thing. Oh! Self portrait this week WILL happen; I've just not made time for it yet. I will! So without further ado, a couple of weeks worth of awesomeness.
- I read this letter a couple of weeks ago and it really challenged me as a photographer. This years goal? Slow down a little bit and figure out where I want to go with this business. And when I say "slow down," I'm not doing a single wedding show. I'll share more on this later.
- NSFW: editorial notes on playboy centerfolds. Fact: even centerfolds aren't good enough. Le sigh.
- Bruce Lee's philosophy of challenging oneself.
- who can I help today?
- squee! Charming, amazing art.
- Face. Melting. Adorable.
- guess what, guys? Work is not a job. YES.
- Ok seriously now: how gorgeous and restful is this bedroom?
- Gorgeous GIANT PAPER FLOWERS.
- need to dry: clear skin cocktail.
- staying out of the tiny trap.
- awesome glasses! for cheap!
- how fun is this? slips JUST for showing.
- finally, two photoshoots that inspire me: snoooooow and film noir.
Ok, enough lollygagging, I've got to get back to work!