self-portrait project, the final installment

project 52, week 50
project 52, the final installment

Yes, I know I'm short by two images. But the goal was always to end this on or around my 30th birthday, and if I've learned anything this year, it's that I'm an inherently boring subject. I've written a LOT of words, I've taken a bunch of photos, and I feel rather narcissistic and ready to be done with this. At this point, anyway, I've explored all I want to with myself as a subject. To recap: you can see all of the images here, but all of them with blogging are here. Personal favorites are probably this one, this one, and this one. When it comes to the essays, I like this, this, and this one.
I guess I'm actually going to have to generate content for this old blog-thing now.

Comments

Leah Beamon said…
such a cute/awesome pic!!!

Popular Posts