friday wrap up
I know I've been non-existent this week, and I'm sad about this. There just hasn't been time to spend at the computer. Consequently, I'm falling behind on my real work, which means that when I DO have time to spare, it's not used on surfing/blogging/fun times.
Ok, so here are some snippets that I've picked up in my spare time.
- bits of advice from established writers.
- free mixtapes!
- how to rag roll your hair (need to try this)
- I love this ad: 5 reasons to ban gay marriage. (Warning: contains profanity.)
- I thought this essay was beautifully written.
- wow. This is incredible.
- am I the only person who absolutely loves macro photographs?
- in other news, I recently finished reading this book, and it was really interesting. Also a fast read.
And that's all for now. No wedding this weekend! Plenty of editing (and an engagement shoot) instead!