wednesday wonderfulness, just in under the wire
I haven't spent much time on the computer this week; way too much work. And photoshoots. You know, I'm ok with that! Anyway, here's what I've been loving on the internets this week.
- from kate spade: how to wear black and white.
- wish I had been able to visit: rainbow city.
- absolutely love this post about how to do it all. Super-practical. And inspiring.
- Love this DIY wedding bouquet.
- I definitely need more glitter tape in my life.
- via gala darling: change the world or go the fuck home.
- needle-free upholstery! Need to try this, I think.
- how fun is this song?
- um, delicious. Need to make, stat.
- I think I need to check out some of these songs.
- Loving Sarah Jessica's Vogue spread this month.
- Also think Vanessa Paradis is gorgeous.
And that's it for now, lovelies.