bubblicious

I have a bubble skirt. Finally. Two months ago I saw it at Target, loved it, and wanted it, but I couldn't justify the purchase price. So yesterday, when I saw it for $5? Well, let's just say I now own not only the skirt, but a black dress with bubble hemline. I'm really liking bubbles. Not the extreme ones, but the softly poufy ones, just full enough to be different without losing their femininity. They're full, which makes them easy to walk in, and (this one, anyway) has a wide waistband that rides at my waist, thereby preventing the Great Divide Syndrome.
Bubble hemlines were on many runways this spring, so, yes, I'm a bit behind the times, but I just love this look.
From left: Laundry by Shelli Segal, Diane von Furstenburg, Norma Kamali
For something in a more affordable price range, Target has the aforementioned black bubble dress, Macy's has a fun floral bubble skirt, Overstock.com has a simple blue bubble, and from SmartBargains.com, a very fun coral print strapless bubble dress.

Comments

Popular Posts