actually worth going to the mall. Maybe.

You have to understand that I HATE going to the mall. To me, it serves as a monument to sameness and overpriced conformity. However. Once in a while I drag myself in, usually because I need shoes (we have NO GOOD SHOES STORES in our town) or MAC makeup. So I was there this weekend and poked around and tried things on, and found two (!!!!) things that I like.

These jeans are from Express, and are high-waisted, perfectly faded, and generally look pretty close to vintage. Sadly, I can't wear them, because I have such a huge bum that you could drop a baseball in between my back and the waistband. Nonetheless, I love them.

Giraffe print pumps. Lovely, no? A nice switch from the nearly ubitiqous leopard print, and less tarty than zebra. These are Nine West, and while they're sold out of this print on their site, I did find it on amazon.

Comments

Unknown said…
I LOVE those shoes :) very cute!

Popular Posts