I am the eggman, I am the walrus


I am the eggman...I am the walrus

coocoocachoo!
This outfit was designed around the socks; chix0rgirl sent them to me, so I had to wear them. My favorite bit is the part you can't see; I have a ladybug pin pulling my cardi tight in the back. Pretty awesome. I did not carry around the umbrella all day; that was added for the photo.
blue vintage cardi: thrifted, years ago. It's my favorite sweater.
yellow tunic-y sweater: department store clearance
denim mini: borrowed from sister
yellow tights: delia's
scrunch socks: gift from friend
converse: gift from husband
necklaces: flea market
yellow ring: gift from sister
orange umbrella: ebay

Comments

ThunderKat said…
That's far too cute! I love what you did. I've another pair coming for you ('cuz I didn't realize until later on that they looked so boring) but I need to find time to get to the P.O. and send 'em along. <3 Love the tights. You look really slim.
Lauryl Lane said…
adorable. what a great ensemble. i'm jealous since i can't wear yellow and could never wear such a cute short skirt since my legs look like pillars of blubber lately... argh.
Anonymous said…
I love the colors in this shot... And I love the idea of the ladybug in the back :)

Popular Posts