thirfted goodness

When we were out in Ohio for a family birthday last weekend, the girls had one request: they wanted to go thrifting. So off we went, and I managed to restrain myself for the most part. However, this coat was perfect: vintage, lovely shape, good condition, and sealskin collar and cuffs. But the best part was the price: $8. Considering that my current black coat is nearly worn to shreds, there was no way I could NOT get it.
thrifted goodness


In this shot you can see a little more detail on the collar and buttons (they're crocheted!) but we took it because we were both wearing our "breakfast at Tiffany's" coats. That's what L calls hers, and she's wearing one at 14. All I can say is: she'll have an AMAZING vintage wardrobe by the time she's my age.
princess coats

Comments

Anonymous said…
Serious coat envy. Those buttons are amazing. And $8!? That's just unheard of.

Popular Posts