wednesday wonderfulness, volume 15
So I was going to post a "I'm sorry I have no links for you today" apology, but then somehow, some popped up. I don't think you'll be disappointed.
- via CRAFTblog: an amazing custom room. Also, a bonbon garland, which I think I need to make to go with my pink/white/silver theme this Christmas.
- gorgeous photo.
- an adorable free hat pattern.
- I think I'm going to need this book. Also from her: an amazing-looking new store.
- awesome article: why discovering your obsession can lead to greatness.
- an amazing series of vintage photographs. Third one from the top? Gorgeous.
- love. this. shoot.
- For M: baby room inspiration. And some more. Also, please do not name your child any of these, or I will no longer speak to you. Kidding! (mostly)
- a contest about jeans!