wednesday wonderfulness, the craaaazy edition
So there should be more, seeing as how I've missed this for TWO WEEKS now. But (excuses, excuses) I've just not had time to prowl around and find goodies. So here, in no particular order, is the wonderfulness I've been hanging on to, some of which I wanted to arrange into more focused posts, but that's just not going to happen. Here goes.
- 34 great gifts you can make yourself. via jomegs? Some fab ideas.
- one person's homemade christmas list.
- a Roald Dahl themed photoshoot. Oooooo, lovely. Want.
- a car show photoshoot. Lovely idea, but I would love to see it tried with more emotion showing in the models. (Yes, that's on my list for next year.)
- I don't THINK I've posted this already: a super-chic sling bag.
- How to knit a star-nosed mole! Want!
- See? See how long these links have been waiting around? A turkey favor! For thanksgiving! Oh, well, I'm sure someone can figure out a way to use it for Christmas.
- Ok, I love this: knit your own version of Pass The Pigs. Hehehehe.
- Quick, simple, gorgeous. Maybe I can make one after Christmas?
- Baloooooooons! This, as well as a photo my mom took about 25 years ago, are majorly inspiring me, and as soon as Porkchop and I get our acts together, there will be a photoshoot.
- I love this so much it's insane: literary tattoos.
Just so you know: I can't post pictures of Christmas gifts right now, because people would see them before the big day. So expect a flood of pictures post-Christmas.