notes on life

::So I'm finally on twitter. Follow/lead/whatever. I'll try to avoid boringness. 
::We spent the weekend in Ohio visiting le husband's family. We left the cat home along with a huge bowl of food; I think he's now gained five pounds. He's truly huge. 
::I need to write up my reviews for Frost/Nixon and Doubt. Both good, but not sure either of them deserve the oscar attention they're receiving. (Frank Langella is the exception.) 
::It's lovely and warm today. Amazing.
::When we moved out here I had trouble finding a new knitting group. So now I seem to have started my own. 9:30 on Tuesday mornings at Starbucks! Yay! 

Comments

Lauryl Lane said…
bummer. i just decided to break up with twitter... i'm planning to end the relationship tonight. it was a love/hate sort of thing, which meant it was destined to end eventually....

Popular Posts