screencaps of inspiration

So this weekend I had the girls from my youthgroup over to watch "Penelope," which was a movie that didn't get nearly the attention it deserved when it was released. It has an amazing message about self-acceptance, which is why I watched it with them, but it also has absolutely gorgeous costumes and set design. Watch it next time you need to be inspired to create gorgeousness. (Or you want to see James McAvoy looking adorably scrubby.)




They arrange their books by color! 




Don't you love this cabinet? 








I want a hospital room this lovely. 

How fabulous is this outdoor wedding? 


And isn't this PERFECT wedding makeup? 










Anyway, these are some of my favorites. Watch the whole thing! Really!

Comments

Lauryl Lane said…
i understood why this film didn't get attention: it lacked serious character development and there was no chemistry between the romantic characters. which was truly disappointing, because it was a BEAUTIFUL film. i wanted every single one of ricci's costumes. especially her wedding dress. i would wear that every day if i had it ;)
Jaime said…
I loved the film and wish there had been more time with the lead characters together.

And I want the green mary janes!
Unknown said…
I loved this film and I agree that it didn't get alot of attention...probably because it was a "clean" film - they don't seem to get that much attention these days...sadly :(

I actually just added this one to my collection this week ;)
Rebekah said…
great message. Beautiful film. Loved it.
katy~* said…
one of my favorite films from last year.

~*

Popular Posts