shoe sales!

Just because I'm on a shopping ban doesn't mean you have to be. Please, someone, take advantage of spring clearance at Steve Madden and let me get a vicarious thrill. Seriously though: all clearance items (read: everything I've posted below) are an ADDITIONAL 30% off. Which I was too lazy to figure into the price I listed below. So they're EVEN CHEAPER. Yes, yes indeed. Go for it.


Possibly cankle-inducing, but also quite cute. I know some people hate the thought of peep-toe booties, but I love the idea of tucking skinnies into these and adding a pop of color. See also: good with kneesocks. Was $109, now $79.
Oh, yummy. I love the chunkiness, the color-blocking, the obvious runway knockoff-ness. Sadly, only available in 5.5. That would be about HALF my foot. Maybe just wear them on my toes? But I love the idea of pairing these with a pencil skirt for a very "fashion forward librarian" look. Was $159, now $49.
Now these are available in my size. And I'm having a very VERY hard time resisting them. The nude color is super-versatile, and wouldn't these be great paired with a vintage dress to give it a modern edge? Was $99, now $49.
If I was still looking for silver shoes, this might be the solution. Slightly vintage but still modern, not terribly high, super-awesome for the dancing. Yes, this might be a good party shoe. On the other hand: might be practical. And that, as we all know, cannot be. Was $99, now $89.

It's a giant gold bow! I love the Louis XIII-ness of these. Was $79, now $39.

Yummy. Frye-esqe boots. For under $100. Takers? Anyone? (Seriously--what can you NOT wear these with?) Was $229, now $99.

I love the idea of wearing mocs instead of the now-ubiquitous ballet flat. I feel a sudden need to acquire these in about 4 colors: yellow, green, hot pink, and blue. Sadly, they're only available in the green. But it's cute, too. Do I hear wide-legged white pants, striped top, hugh sunnies, and these? Was $69, now $39.

Ok, these just make me think of Ambika. Also Anne of Green Gables, apple picking, and shopping at a green market. In no particular order. Was $129, now $39.

Comments

Marisa said…
i'm soooo glad those green mocs aren't available in my size... because they're calling my name!

must. remember. that i'm a stay-at-home mom with only one income now...
Anonymous said…
I have the fourth shoes down. So cute. :) I want those tall boots, but they're out of that color in my size. *cry* I've been looking for cognac or lighter brown boots to wear with my black dresses all fall/winter long. Sigh.
Anonymous said…
I'm dying for the mocs and laughing that those shoes made you think of me. Especially given that I'm shoe shopping right now...

Popular Posts