two ideas

1. So I listen to this podcast very regularly, and very much enjoy it. Especially their classic film marathons. Well, the next one is called "new hollywood" (listed to the upper right of the page) and I'm thinking I need to convince le sisters to watch them with me each week. Thursday nights: classic film, red wine, sisters. Awesome, no? Anyway, wanted to throw that out there in case anyone else wanted to join in. We can all share ideas later! We'll see if I actually follow through on it. 
2. So many people had so much feedback on the "songs we should all know" list, that I have to wonder--anyone want to do a CD swap? There were some incredibly great playlists suggested. Let me know in the comments, and I might try to sort something out. 

Ok, I'm out. Short, I know, but I have an evening planned with le husband that involves the new shoes and the latest Jason Segal movie. (Yes, I'm in love with schlubby guys, as long as they're funny. Can't resist funny.) 

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm always up for a CD swap. :)
Anonymous said…
I Love You, Man. Totally DID NOT dissapoint me! Can't wait to see it again :)
s.i. michaels said…
I'd love a swap. That'd be fun.

Popular Posts