wednesday wonderfulness

  • Um, want. Maybe doing those instead of reading the fug girls while standing in line would raise my IQ? 
  • this just made me hungry. Also: envious. She color coordinates her candy???
  • in the spring we start thinking about gardeny stuff, right? So here are some ideas for plants that love each other. This is kind of complicated; I may or may not pay attention when I finally get around to planting. 
  • OHMYWORD RAINBOW CAKE. I absolutely must make this in cupcake form. 'Twould be a crime not to. 
  • so here's the problem with having an Eastern European-looking (round) face: I can't wear amazing headbands like hers. Le sigh. 
  • If you haven't heard of Kindred, you must check it out. Amazingly gorgeous wallpapers! (Currently sporting the Fifi Lapin.) 
  • And you've probably already seen this, but holy cow: best-dressed child ever. (Son of the creator of Mad Men, so what do you expect?) 

Comments

Lauryl Lane said…
i hadn't seen that kid's wardrobe... but it's pretty freaking awesome. now i'm going to have to keep my eyes peeled for him every time i go out. ;)

Popular Posts