happy monday!

Woooo! It's a breathtakingly gorgeous day here, following an amazing weekend in which it got over 70 (yes, last monday we got six inches of snow) and we started on our garden. Yay! As I write this it's 65 and sunny, and I have the windows open. Life is gorgeous. So I'm going to share a couple of goodies: mxyer and this article. Myxer is a site I'm addicted to; you can use it to create free wallpapers and ringtones for your phone. Remember this picture? Yes, it's currently on my phone, and I love it. The article is incredibly inspiring, and you need to read it now as a way to get your Monday off to an amazing start. Ostensibly about living paycheck to paycheck, in actuality it's about challenging yourself to rethink your standard of living. In a good way, I promise! Just go read it. (I only skimmed it and I'm already charged with inspiration!)
So I have nothing else to say, but I'm going to post my goals for the week and we'll see how they end up. 
  • compost garden; rake out weed clumps
  • finalize planting plan
  • find something to plant in front flower beds
  • visit gma and use her sewing machine to finish m's baby present
  • mail m's baby present
  • mail a's baby present
  • mail package to girls
  • edit j+l's engagement shoot
  • finish designing album for n&j
  • resolve l&t album issues (company's fault)
  • finish taxes (meeting with tax lady today!)
  • make dinner at least three times
  • CLEAN UP ROOM (did I tell you about the fashion show debacle that left the ENTIRE CONTENTS of my closet scattered about my room? yeeeaaaah)
Ok, that should keep me busy enough for now. I'm only working 14 hours this week, so I'm getting lots done. We hope. 

Comments

joy said…
fantastic article, thanks for linking

Popular Posts