things I love Thursday

I know GalaDarling usually does a post like this, among others, and I don't like to copy, but there are so many tiny things I'm happy about right now that I had to share somewhere!


Charm Blow-Pops. My favorite of these are the watermelon flavor, but I'll eat any of them, as long as they're not grape. I love the bubblegum middles, and normally I hate bubblegum!
Networking with local creatives. I got a job yesterday through a guy I met in the drive-through at Starbucks. Woot! 
Spring. Warmer weather is finally approaching, and you don't KNOW how happy that makes me. I'm definitely a more alive person when it's warm. 
Dreams coming true. A good friend of mine is finally able to move to Costa Rica to teach English. I'm going to miss her terribly, but I'm so happy for her it's not even funny. 
beks. she's my new favorite blog, and I'm so glad she's posting fairly regularly. I love her dry, subtle wit and perfect eye. 
honorable mentions: ice cream cake, fuzzy slippers, Jason Segal, crocheting, finishing projects, chicken curry, movie marathons, free weekends, cherry blossom festival, good friends getting engaged, jalepeno cornbread, hot pink cardis, sister time, my blackberry, high heels. 

life is, as always, good. 

Comments

Lauryl Lane said…
bekah's blogging is making me happy, too. ;)
Rebekah said…
awww....you mentioned me in your blog.....I feel oh so very special...I Love you so much...and will miss you too, but we will talk often, I hope. Get Skype!
Elizabeth said…
aw, thanks for the shout-out. warm fuzzies from me. :)

Popular Posts