wednesday wonderfulness, birthday edition!

Well, yesterday was my birthday, and I had all my links collected, but in the evening I got busy celebrating with le husband and ran out of time to post. Also working on a super-secret project for Joleen (wee!). So here you are! Don't worry, I'll have a couple of birthday pictures soon. 
As to the birthday, I am now 28. OLD! Well, not really. But it sounds old. Fact: I am looking forward to my 30th. Another fact: I'm really looking forward to being actually old, because then I'll have an excuse to act it. If you know me IRL, you know I'm an 88 year old woman trapped in a 28 year old body. One day maybe my body will catch up. :D

Comments

Anonymous said…
One note on those tootsie socks. Apparently the thin socks with high heels look was the reason so many models were falling on the runway this season.

Just saying.
Lauryl Lane said…
Great links, and glad to hear your bday was fab. I too will be 28 later this year, and I too am looking forward to 30. Let's just say I "had a rough childhood." ;) Which means that college and beyond have been by far the best years of my life. And they just seem to keep getting better, no? xo
Lorajean said…
ooh I love all these links you've shared! Thanks for including mine! :)
Sylvie said…
Happy birthday wishes! These are great links. I'm going to make one of those mobiles.
Thanks for sharing my placemat pillow project :)
Rebekah said…
you were ¨busy celebrating¨with le husband?????? nice....way to go. :-)

Popular Posts