No apparent theme this week. I probably shouldn't be posting this because I should be editing or sleeping, but how else am I supposed to keep track of awesomeness? I apologize in advance if my posts get a little wedding-centric. For one, that's the industry I work in. For two, MY SISTER IS GETTING MARRIED. So I'm maybe a little bit obsessed right now.
- make your own birdcage veil. (see above disclaimer)
- I love the styling on these ads.
- um, inspiration much?
- going through this site for veil inspiration, I found these bridal portraits. Oh. Wow. The dress, the wrap, her whole look: amazing.
- I kinda think I need these.
- how easy would it be to do this to a vintage clutch? Very, I think.
- um, amazing styling.
- hearts! These just make me happy.
- for some reason I'm madly in love with this editorial.
- and I know "fifties vibe" is being totally overused this fall, but OH EM GEE. the clothes, people.
- absolutely one of the most affirming things I read last week. (warning: it's SFW, but it is about sex. Consider yourself warned.)
- podcast suggestions. I'm already a huge fan of The Moth, so I'm looking forward to checking out the rest.
- also: want to see this.
I think that's all for now. Hopefully soon to come: a random update on my life as it's been lately. (short answer: insane. Long answer: ridiculous/crazy/awesome/busy/chaotic/INSANE.)