new and glorious loveliness

This morning someone added me to their del.ico.us links, so I checked out the other things she's tagged. Yow. Za. The person has taste. Seriously, if you need inspiration? Just click though some of her (?) bookmarks. I'm madlymadly in love with this page, and wish I could turn it into my computer wallpaper. Also loving these books (scroll down to "how to love someone forever") and this blog (Shoestring Decorator has to be the best name ever). Le sigh. Now I'm all inspired to do...something smashing.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I just emailed all of my friends the link for Crooked Letter Press. That is really just too lovely.
Anonymous said…
eeeeeek!! New and exciting ways to waste my time... err... I mean explore the internet. :D This person does have some really cool and inspiring links. And if there is one thing I love about the web, its the potential for finding a little gem, hidden off in the corner of the vast space of data... lol.

I love the Liquid Sky Arts webpage too. I've been known to spend hours just staring at it! :)

Popular Posts