you knew that at SOME point I actually had to make a post, right?
We just weren't sure how long it would take. So I bring you...randomness.
- I want to knit this scarf. Maybe even in that yarn, if I could actually wear yellow next to my face. Which I can't. But I do want to try the malabrigo; I've heard it's luciously soft.
- On the subject of yellow: I don't know what started my obsession, but I've convinced myself that I want a bright gold-yellow skirt made out of dotted swiss. Finding the fabric in the perfect shade is proving tricky, though. Maybe I'll try dyeing?
- I love these dresses and now want to either thrift or make one.
- Fire out of the fireplace! Pyros, take notice.
- Oooooooo. Lovely pictures. I'm admiring the intense colors.
- This isn't even a real website but I want to print it out and hang it on my inspiration wall. The gold jacket? Perfect.
- sudden sharp intake of breath
- So much better than a slipcover. I really want to try this.
- Charming fabrics. And the best part? The line is called "lightening bugs." Loves it!