goals for 2008
So last year's goal list was woefully unfinished. That's ok. Moving (three times!) sort of rearranged my priorites; not only did I not organize my bookshelves, I gave the actual shelves away and currently all my books are in boxes. The closest I came to a sewing project was stitch-witching the hems on napkins for Thanksgiving. And so each uncompleted task has a story that really doesn't matter. But that's not going to keep me from making goals for this year. As of this moment, they're very much concerned with the mental and physical side of life, rather than making my surroundings beautiful, with one major exception: we want to buy a house. At which time you, my faithful readers, will once again be subjected to endless ramblings on the subject of paint colors.
Buy a house.This one is on hold until the market stabilizes.
- Run a 5k. I trained for one, and I could have, although I would be the last finisher. But we're planning on one in March of next year.
Eat fish at least once a week.So didn't happen.
- Eat more fruits and veggies. Yay! I think I can say I did this!
Have a garden, even if it's tiny.Didn't even manage to plant flower bulbs
- Have a fashion spread published with my photography. I did have an image published, although not a spread.
- Photograph at least six weddings. Currently scheduled for 12. 5/21/08
- Take up a hobby with my husband. We take pictures together, does that count?
- Learn to solve a Rubik's cube without any help.
- Finish the quilt I started last year.
- Knit a pair of gloves and a pair of socks for le husband.
Blog at least 5 times a week. Hah. This is so. not. happening. Take one photo a day until next January 4.This fell by the wayside almost immediately.