because I am a dirty slacker

And I have a bunch of links accumulating, waiting for me to actually post them. Um, in the past week I've driven somewhere around 1200 miles, and it's awesome. I've also tried to take my commitments down a little, so maybe some balance in my life is forthcoming? Somehow I doubt that.
Anyway, here is some gorgeousness that has accumulated over the past month or so, and upon review it seems that it's all photo shoots. Which is cool, right? That's where my head is right now.
I'm just going to randomly spill some happiness at this point. If you check out this band, their twitter icon is one of my all-time favorites that I've taken. That makes me incredibly happy. A local artist, formerly shot by one of my photography heroes, is interested in collaborating with me. Am super-excited and stirring ideas in my brain. I handed a friend my camera this weekend, he gingerly took it, proceeded to take a couple of amazing images, and is now addicted and wants to get a camera of his own. I LOVE THIS. You have no idea, people. I took my cousin's senior photos today, and I compared them with the photos I took of her sister three years ago, and wow I've grown as a photographer. Honestly, life is so very good right now that I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop. Yes, I'm stressed. No, I'm not sleeping enough. But my life is full to overflowing with people and work that I absolutely love, and I understand how fortunate I am.

Comments

Popular Posts