wow! I'm actually posting! Well, a little anyway.
- goooorgeous bridal session. (This is one of my favorite photographers)
- um. amazing. A simply perfect image. I hope to be this good one day.
- 10 classic style movies. Some of these I've seen, some I haven't. Looking forward to adding these to the netflix queue.
- how to waste time: hunch. Ask it questions, see what it spits out. Good times.
- and these have been all over the wedding blogs lately, but I just have to throw out how proud I am of Lauryl Lane over at Flora Organica. How freaking brilliant is she?
- a fort-building contest! wooo! And it's connected to Where the Wild Things Are, which is twice as awesome.
- loving these style tips. (Who am I kidding? I *heart* gala darling.)
- oh wow.
So tomorrow night I'm heading up to DC and Friday-Sunday I'll be walking in the Breast Cancer 3day. We did it! We raised the funds that we needed. And I'm a little bit worried about all that walking, but it's going to be awesome, I'm sure. I'll try to update on twitter with pictures. Don't expect much, though, seeing as it's the camera phone.