in which I obsess over garland

I've started my Christmas shopping already (no, 95% handmade is NOT HAPPENING this year) and I'm trying to do a lot of it on Etsy. I keep running across amazing garland-inspired pieces that I look at and think "I could so make that." And even if I don't, fabric garland? Just so HAPPY! I'm wondering if I have time to integrate some into the decor for my sister's wedding this weekend.... STOP. STEP AWAY FROM THE SCISSORS. Ok. I'm alright now. :D
How sweet are these cards? I think they would just make fantastic little "just because" cards, too. (Without the front message, of course.) Also from AllieRuth: letterpressed handkerchiefs. I KNOW. My brain just exploded from the adorable, too.

Aiiie! This is the garland that started my obsession. I love the idea of using fabric--with finished edges--instead of paper, because it will last forEVah, and you can wash, iron, and generally love on it for years. Also from SparklePower: alphabet posters. I want. Now. Please.

I love the pale monochrome fluffiness of this garland. I think it would add a great layer of texture to any party setup. Also from HankandHunt: cupcake flags! Love. Pretty without being twee.

All images belong to the etsy shop owners. Please click on the images to go to the original listing. And do it: all three of these shops are adorable and deserve their own posts.

Comments

Popular Posts