Some fun, some DIY, some pretty. Have fun, lovelies! I'm in NYC tomorrow and friday for a photo expo. And then on Saturday, the last wedding of the year! So ready to be caught up, yo.
- this is more accurate than you probably want to know: stereotyping by starbucks order.
- um, toilet paper tube ART. I'm not kidding.
- six adorable reasons to have a baby. (And then watch the Babies documentary and it will get rid of that impulse.)
- a gorgeously written homage to new york...and the commenters completely miss the point.
- what to say when someone asks a rude question, at least according to marie antoinette. (via deanna raybourn)
- this poem. it takes my breath away.
- ah! fun and flirty pinup images. perhaps nsfw?
- um, GIANT SHOES. that is all.
- from my sister: super-fun money saving tips. If, you know, those can go in the same sentence.
- this guy. Is good.
- I want this camera. LEGOS.
- googly eye awesomeness!
- super-fun ghost cookie DIY.
- another DIY: really cool paper flowers.
And that's probably enough to keep you going for a while...