I should really count up how many volumes of this I've done! I know it's been a bunch, and for me, anyway, it's a sort of bookmarking feature. When I need to find something I know I loved, I can search my archives, and it usually turns up. So...yeah. I pretty much keep this blog for my own sake. So I can remember.
- super-cute photo idea! engagement pics, anyone? This would be good for family photos, too, I think.
- really amazing photo giveaway. Seriously. It's good. Go. Enter. Now.
- this art project is fantastic.
- I think I need to use this technique on some of my vintage bowties. Necktie monday ftw!
- a love letter to the 50mm lens. I just had someone email me asking what good lens they could get for under $200....I looked up the sony version and sent it along.
- agggh! amazing time-lapse. So, so cool.
- this stop-motion makes me happy! Also hungry.
- I kinda feel like doing all my Christmas shopping in this store. SUCH a good cause. And cool stuff.
- This DIY chandelier is FANTASTIC. I need one. As soon as I have a ceiling high enough.
- need 100 different ideas on how to wear a polo?
And that's all for now.