First off, happy birthday to my sister, the lovely Porkchop! And after that...some good stuff!
- make (much healthier) pumpkin spice lattes at home!
- why cheap photographers are not the enemy
- this song--and the dance--make me so happy
- apparently amazing salted caramel truffles. christmas presents, anyone?
- this lady makes amazing stuffed animals, and has for years. It's kinda a cool story.
- a year on different mattresses! I'll be following this, for sure.
- 100 best first lines of all time
- I know I have some photog friends who read this blog, so I think you should all enter this.
- and what with all the bachelorette parties going on around here, I've been doing a lot of online lingerie shopping. And guess what? There's WAY more than victoria's secret out there. I'm loving the lingerie post for exposing me to a bunch of brands I've never heard of before.
Anyway, enjoy, lovelies! Another crazy week ahead, so posting will continue to be spotty.