Run half marathon (scheduled for the end of April)This is so not happening Walk another Breast Cancer 3day Volunteer as staff on a Breast Cancer 3dayI cut these two not because I don't believe in the cause--I still do--but because I want to dedicate the time to investing in people one on one. Also, I feel kind of shallow fundraising for breast cancer when there are people in Haiti living in tents. Does this make any sense?
- Shoot a fashion editorial for publication (doesn't have to be paid) Making this happen!
Take a road trip!Sort of! With les sisters! Shoot 15 weddingsScheduled!
- do 10 family sessions Photographed 5, I think.
shoot two band sessionsdone!
- pay down $6000 in debt paid down $4000. I'll take it.
Read 52 bookssome were total brain candy, but I did
- Write a song with le husband
House train the rabbitbunny died 1/17/10
- Buy another camera Nope. But I got a new lens.
- Lead a photography workshop (not necessarily paid) Done! Had it May 1!
- attend a pro photo meetup Does coordinating Help-Portrait in my area count?
- Find someone to mentor
Get away for a weekend with the husbandpictures here
- Learn to solve a Rubik's cube without any help
- Can homemade jam
- Make 90% of my Christmas gifts
Send Christmas cards!and they were awesome!
- finally get new business website up
- meet galadarling
my goals for 2010
Despite the fact that I didn't really get much done on my 2009 list, I'm still writing it all down. We'll see how it goes!