goals, 2014 edition
Well, last year's goal list didn't fare so well. On the flip side: we're in our new place! Which pretty much trumps everything in my mind.
- Start running regularly again. HAHAHAHAHAAH. I worked 12-hour days instead.
- Complete a 5-K. See above.
Read 50 books.
- Have a garden. Well, we tried that. It sort of worked.
Can jam.We also put up apple butter, so can I count that as two checks????
- Start a flock of chickens. And no.
- Throw two grown-up parties. *snorts*
- Potty train Fat Toddler. It's in process, so that's cool.
- Get away with hubby for a weekend. Wait. I did an overnight for our anniversary!
- A portrait of my son, once a week, every week, in 2014. (inspired by) That lasted two weeks.