goals, 2014 edition

Well, last year's goal list didn't fare so well. On the flip side: we're in our new place! Which pretty much trumps everything in my mind.
  • Start running regularly again. HAHAHAHAHAAH. I worked 12-hour days instead. 
  • Complete a 5-K. See above. 
  • Read 50 books. 
  • Have a garden. Well, we tried that. It sort of worked. 
  • Can jam. We also put up apple butter, so can I count that as two checks????
  • Start a flock of chickens. And no. 
  • Throw two grown-up parties. *snorts*
  • Potty train Fat Toddler.  It's in process, so that's cool. 
  • Get away with hubby for a weekend. Wait. I did an overnight for our anniversary!  
  • A portrait of my son, once a week, every week, in 2014. (inspired by) That lasted two weeks. 
This is probably the shortest list I've ever done. That's ok. I'm at the "I survived" stage of this year. 
Previous years: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008

Comments

grace said…
You know I'll help you out with those chickens :)

Popular Posts