goals for 2013
Yes, I'm still setting goals. This habit of writing them down seems to be growing on me. Overall goal: Live consciously. Make things happen.
- Photograph 12 weddings Epic fail. I ended up with five.
- Launch boudoir part of my business Nope.
Photograph a birth (have this scheduled!)Done!
- Launch new site Not even close.
- Do four "just for fun" shoots Nope.
Organize/maintain a clean deskManaged this until we moved.
- Recover desk chair Hah.
- Streamline/maximize social media use Yeah right.
- Run a 5k (scheduled!) Not even.
- Do a color run No way.
- Run a 10k You're kidding, right?
Get into size 6 jeansFor a brief, shining moment!
- Lose tummy pudge
Water ski successfully(I'm still not very consistent, but that's ok.) Move into new houseYES.
- Have a garden
- Freeze produce and fruit for the winter
- Experiment with getting more sleep.
- Get motorcycle license
- Read 50 books Almost! Did 48.
- Outline book
- Get back into a regular quiet time. (Started #shereadstruth)
- Take Leanne to NYC
- Have a getaway with hubby
- Homemade Christmas gifts
Send Christmas cards Throw at least two partiesI hosted two baby showers! And they were awesome, even if not my first choice for entertaining.
The list is long, but doable. What are your goals this year?