another batch of Friday links

I'm headed out to visit le sisters this weekend--hooray! So don't expect much posting until Tuesday (if then, considering my current track record). We plan to indulge in much thrifting and vintage shopping, so hopefully we will have good things to report. Until then, enjoy the latest finds.



  • thriftdeluxe: even the title makes me happy. Off the top of my head, I want to try the guitar pick earrings, the word belt, and the stenciled skirts. Much funness.
  • Continuing on the whole "challenging one's creativity" them, designers create visual representations of a word. Fascinating reading. Some of my favorites: regret, tease, and quick.
  • Love. This. Little people visiting London. I just had to scroll through and look at all of them. And then I went paddling about on Flickr (because if it's out there, it's on Flickr), and found the tiny people pool and absolutely enchanting toy dioramarama.
  • Oh, this is a bit of a side note, but ran across this site that offers consumer reviews of hair straighteners. Yes, it's a bit of a niche market, but if you're in the market, you definitely care. I'm no longer coveting a CHI, now I want a Sedu.

Ok, have a lovely weekend, people! Make sure you soak up some of this fast-fading sun, drink hot apple cider, and score some lovely treasures.

Comments

Popular Posts