it's Friday and my brain is mush
But on the bright side, fashion week starts today! Hooray! Do not, however, mistake me for one of those terrifically organized bloggers who daily post about their favorites from the collections shown that day. Hah. Such dedication. I still haven't gotten around to sharing my favorites from the fall collections. So. In lieu of fashion loveliness or even coherent thought, have some links.
- My next knitting project? I just need a small person who will wear it. Although I suppose it could work for a large person.
- How to make your very own dreads! I think Eli will like this one.
- I want this yarn. It's all thick and fluffy and lovely. And this would be perfect for the wristy things I want to make. Cashmere wristwarmers!Loveliness! (Apparently it gets *quite* cold in the library during the winter, which I tend to believe, seeing as I brought a sweater to work every day this summer.)
- I want a pair of rocket socks! I just love this image.
- beautiful photography. I collect these sites like some people collect STDs--with great alacrity.
- How to make a skirt from a pillowcase.
- Top ten fashion trends right now. Well, I refuse to wear 1, 6, 8, 9, or the second half of 10. Hah. So much for my trendiness factor!
- A blog about tshirts. How cool is that???
- I'm currently reading The Creative Habit, and it's quite interesting. She knows wherof she speaks.
Ok, that's enough. Hopefully Monday will bring some edited photos from the past two shoots. Oh, and if you haven't seen the shots from the last one, you can see them here.