and so life continues

We're here now. Strangely, it doesn't quite feel like home, not yet. It's still "that place that I lived for most of my life but haven't been for a while." It's weird how that works. We're still in the midst of unloading--forget unpacking. We're camping in the old family farmhouse until we find a place of our own, and so I want to unpack as little as humanly possible.
Have I mentioned that my husband and I have a *lot* of clothes? 5 55-gallon trash bags full, to be precise. It's slightly embarrassing.
We have no internet access at the house yet, so bear with me. I'll be back before too long, I hope. In the meantime, you'll find me at the beach.
This week of sleeping in and generally relaxing has been fabulous for both of us--le husband's mono is gone, we think, and I haven't felt this rested in months. Of course, this is the closest thing we'll get to a vacation this year, so we're making the most of it.

Comments

Ack, that's a lot of clothes, you lucky girl:-)
Terri said…
Good luck with finding a place of your own! At least your on your way!
God bless.
Terri

Popular Posts