what I'm going to buy as soon as I'm off this shopping ban


Yellow tights! Finally! I've been looking for these for a year. And it just so happens that they come in a set of three, with red and blue. For $15? I am so in.

I'm not going to buy these, but I thought I'd share the cuteness. Le sister and I had a discussion this morning about cheap shoes. I used to be a total shoe snob and refused to wear any shoe made out of man-made materials, but then I figured out that as long as a shoe doesn't look cheap, no one can tell the difference. So, while I still won't wear fake leather shoes (they always have that horrid, plasticy sheen) in the summer I go to town. All those fabric shoes? No one can tell by looking at them if they came from Target or are the real Louboutins. So I'm totally paying Target prices. Anyway, on to the shoes. As usual, click on the images for more information.

Polka dot wedges, $14.99.
Not exactly my favorite pair, but they're polka-dotted!



Candy Striper Wedges, $19.99
Ok, these are completely adorable. They might work to replace my red cherry wedges, which are currently dying by inches.


Pink lady wedges, $19.99
Not entirely sure about these, but they are nice and tall. Also, I can see them being very cute with a white outfit + rosy pink makeup.

Comments

Kelly said…
Oh, the candy stripes!!! *dies a little*

Btw, Skechers carries a similar polka-dot espadrilles, on sale at Famous Footwears for $15. Last time I checked, they were taking an additional 30% off.

Popular Posts