two addictive ways to spend time

how many presidents can you name in 10 minutes? (Without googling! Duh!) I am very ashamed to admit I got 15. Fifteen!!!! I am so brushing up on american history. I knew a lot of the founding fathers, but Abraham Lincoln was in a sea of blank spaces. Lame, eh?
edited to add: I think I'm going to retake this in a couple of days when I'm not suffering sleep deprivation. I forgot people like Kennedy and Eisenhower, so I think (actually, I know) that maybe I'm not thinking very clearly right now.

How "clean" is your life? My sister says this sounds like a vanilla life; I say it sounds like a good way to clean stress out of your. My score is 54; There are certainly some that I need to work on and this was a good reminder.

Comments

Lexy Girl said…
woohoo! I got 37 right :)

Of course it helps that the town where I went to college the streets were in order from Washington to Arthur... an easy way to remember.

Good luck brushing up on your presidents.
Porkchop said…
Ahahaha. My score was right around 22 or so. On the clean life bit.
fleur_delicious said…
52 on that clean life stuff. Being in grad school messes with my financial independence, big time. Oh well, at least it's fun! And someday, I'll return to the land of grownups again.

I don't know if it's vanilla. It might be very Virgo, however. =)

Popular Posts