ramblings

So apparently when you are packing to move 500 miles, several things get left by the wayside. Things like:
  • cleaning
  • cooking
  • blogging
  • taking pictures (that aren't paid, I mean)
  • mowing the lawn

Things that, so far, haven't been dismissed, but could be at any moment:

  • personal hygiene
  • eating
  • sleeping
  • buying shoes (shamed face)
  • changing hair colors (I'm no longer pale blond. It's gotten much darker and much more boring.)

So, dear readers, don't expect too much of me. I'm rather consumed with this monstrous project.

Is it totally shallow that I have already planned the perfect outfit for "last sunday in this church"? In my defense, I've packed all my clothes except for what I need for this week, so I kind of had to.

Comments

Terri said…
Good luck with your move! Moving is sort of like labor...it's painful, but there is an end to it and quite often you like how it turns out!
God bless!
Terri

Popular Posts