in a barbie world

or, my first foray into street photography.

simple, comfy, and still quite chic

I saw this young lady at the fireworks on Friday night, and after admiring her outfit for quite some time, finally gained the courage to go over and ask to take a picture. She was chatting with friends while sitting on their blanket, which is why she's not wearing any shoes, so I haven't the faintest idea of what she was wearing on her feet.
Anyway, I love how her outfit is completely pulled-together looking while being comfy. I was especially impressed with the belting, because she's, um, well-endowed, and, while I belt things all the time, I'm so NOT! If she had worn her belt at the waist (what I normally do) it would have been less-than-flattering, but she moved the belt down a little and it helped define her curves and look completely feminine. Go Barbie!

Comments

Popular Posts