apparently I am my mother's daughter

Last night Porkchop and I went down to one of the houses that they've recently purchased, looking for treasures. Well, we came back with a chair, a wardrobe, some books, and....lots of fabric. This lady was a sewer, apparently, and, while much of her acquisitions were double-knit polyester in a variety of intriguing shades, I also found stacks of aprons (I think she collected them?), numerous printed tablecloths from the fifties, and LOTS and LOTS of fabric. I'm completely thrilled, my husband was massively not amused ('twas hilarious), and I've stacks of stuff to sort through now. BTW-if any of you blog readers want a bunch of double-knit, do let me know and I can possibly go rescue some of it.

On an entirely different subject, below is a link to a photo-shoot I did with my nephew last weekend. Is he not the cutest thing ever? We're hoping do a fashion shoot with a friend of ours at the crack of dawn tomorrow.
feet

Comments

Popular Posts