little bits of goodness

paper monkey press is having a sale.
this blog is lovely.
lovely bridal shower with some good actitivity and favor ideas.
I love the bedspread on this bed! A brilliantly girly idea that would be easy to do.
I saw hairspray a couple of weekends ago. I think I liked it, but I'm not sure; I was much to distracted by the clothes. Michelle Pfieffer's (sp?) wardrove was goooorgeous, and I wanted every single outfit for my very. We saw No Reservations last weekend, and it was ok. Abigail Breslin was adorable, and Aaron Eckhart was hot, but the whole movie was just "eh." Wait for it on DVD.

That's all I have for now. I'm trying to convince everyone that we NEED to go see Bourne Ultamatim tonight, and tomorrow we're hitting the beach as well as doing a photoshoot with the nephew. Have a good weekend all.

Comments

ThunderKat said…
Agreed about the Hairspray outfits - dude, I was so drooling over everything!
Anonymous said…
'No Reservations' is based on a German movie with Jean Reno (who I love)--I think the word 'Martha' is in the title. I really liked it & can't make myself watch the American version b/c I can't imagine it'd be better.

The apron for your grandmother is *gorgeous.*

Popular Posts