full of helpfulness (if you need help wasting time, that is)

We're headed to Ohio for the weekend, much to my delight. I'm sorry posting has been so sparse; I've not been accomplishing much of anything, really, and have been draggingly tired, in addition to trying to catch up from last week. Hopefully next week will be better, and I'm really looking forward to the weekend. We leave in about two and a half hours! (No, I've not packed a SINGLE THING yet.)
Ok, so here is some stuff I love.
If you haven't found out your bionic score yet, just do it. Mine is a wimpy 44%. (the typing thing will kill you.)
I scored the most amazing grey boots at the thrift store yesterday. Sadly, they don't fit me. I had to hand them off to the sister. I also picked up this wicked cool pair of jodphur-style Shelli Seagal Laundry pants at Goodwill--they had the tags still attached! I can't wait to wear them with my tall black boots.
Am I the only person who gets the Jcrew catalog just for the photography? I'm loving this month's lookbook--the shots in Paris and the styling are adorable. Also, I want that yellow jacket.
Finally! End of season sales mean some of Anthropologie's clothing is finally within the price range of "approaching normal" and seriously, they have some of the loveliest stuff. Like a lacy, tunic-y sweater, a puffy-sleeved jacket, and a gathered tank. The last one would be perfect to wear into fall, with a pencil skirt and fitted tweedy blazer. hot, eh?
And that's all I have time to type; I still need to bake a meatloaf for el brother to eat over the weekend.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi!
No, you are not the only one who just adore the J.Crew look (book), just got it in the mail myself....
First time at your Blogg, will be returning! Have a great weekend!
Anonymous said…
Dude, the typing thing DID kill me! I got a solid 0% on it. Otherwise, 59.
fleur_delicious said…
oh man, I got a zero on the typing as well. I think I got TWO letters of the four words right. *sigh* And I haven't done basic math in a while. d'oh! But 66 overall

Popular Posts