two links and one apology

So I had all sorts of brilliant plans for what I was going to do this afternoon, including sorting, photographing, and sharing the fabric and goodies I acquired from that house last week. And maybe posting some pics from the shoot we did on Sunday. And showing you the awesome turban I picked up at the vintage store. Alas, I think I'm coming down with something: the headache, sore throat, and chills seem to indicate that. So maybe I'll convince le sister to pick up SATC season 5, and we'll watch that ALL EVENING. Lovely, eh?

BTW: here is the link. It's an ezine, and it has some seriously gorgeous photography. Also, if you're into fashion and you don't read the coveted (that would describe me up until yesterday) you're missing out. I love her style and inspiration.

Comments

Popular Posts