sale items that are taunting me

Rachel Pally minidress $58.90, down from $198
Ok, so maybe I wouldn't wear this as a dress. But it would be very charming over bright colored skinny jeans, like the ones from Urban Outfitters, and a pair of flats. And then wear it in the winter with a turtleneck underneath and your jeans tucked into a pair of boots. I'm loving this.

Eyelet Jacket, $96.90 down from $325
Don't get me wrong--$97 is still a lot to pay for a jacket that has no warmth-inducing justification (although that justification is way past for me since I own, no joke, 14 coats and jackets). But this is so pretty and feminine. (I'm hating the way it's styled, though.)

Jersey Dress, $42.90, down from $146
At first glance, this could be a simple basic black dress that would work quite nicely in the office. At second glance, some major problems emerge. 1) it makes the model look drowned and saggy-boobed. 2) If she can't keep the belt in place while standing quite still with an expression of ethereal bliss upon her face, what is the probability that the rest of us can keep things in their appointed places? Maybe the southward slide of the belt is catching, and that's what happened to the bustline? Despite these issues, I do think this dress has potential, and for the price it might be worth finding out.

Diesel Dress, $38.90 down from $130
I think this dress would work quite nicely on the less well-endowed among us. And I love the color. So there.

As always, click on the pictures to get more information.

Comments

Lauryl Lane said…
laura, how do you post these clothes pix on your blog? i bought a dress at anthropologie and want to share it on my blog, but since it's a flash photo on their website, i can't link it. any ideas?
2B4U said…
DesignersLA.com just added Rachel Pally items at deep discounts. Plus, use code OFF20 for an additional 20% off everything! http://www.DesignersLA.com added Rachel because she's a Los Angeles Designer! Thanks, Anna

Popular Posts