beautiful films to while away your day

Dubai fascinates me anyway, but this time-lapse film makes it look like a fairyland. Breathtaking.

Sky from Philip Bloom on Vimeo.



This is brilliant: yes, a music video, but obviously inspired by a combination of James Bond and pulp detective novels. No, really. Watch it.

Beat Assailant SPY (Official Music Video) from // Videodrome on Vimeo.



I think I like this one just because of the girls outfit. Also: while they're in the abandoned building, all I can think is: beautiful light! How are they NOT stopping to do a photoshoot????
Yep. That's how I see things.

Merry Incantations! from Jennifer Cox on Vimeo.



I wish this one were longer.

Kamilla & Daniel from Alan Kirschen Studio on Vimeo.



mmm. gorgeous. also? crystals.

ALEXANDER CAMPAZ - S/S 10 VIDEO LOOKBOOK from John Christopher Alberico on Vimeo.

Comments

Popular Posts