wednesday wonderfulness, and life is good
Wow. I've had a bit more free time this week, and I've used it futzing about on the internets. So you, my dear readers, get to reap the rewards. I've no brain cells for much of a preamble: I seem to be short on sleep this week. So without further ado:
Finally, enjoy this super happy song:
- new pornographers are going to do another album! This makes me veryhappy.
- time savers for photoshop! I know a lot of these shortcuts, but not all of them. Good to have.
- a hobbit house! I want to live in it.
- I love the idea of making a skirt like this to use as a layering piece.
- Lots of amazing photoshoots: very "where the wild things are", gorgeous boudoir-style shots with a very simple set, the "twitter" editorial, lovely Hitchcockian shoot, and a shoot that includes both polka-dotted shoes and roller skates. Sign me up.
- a crash course on food photography. sort of.
- I love this list. Even if I am over 25.
- I found this via Deanna, and I am in mad mad love. The nerdy and girly sides of me are united in glee!
- 50 ways to put the light back in your heart. Good stuff.
- we have to learn to change. Read it.
- how to get blair waldorf hair. you know you want it.
- oooo, yummy: men in hats.
- 5 ways to wrap gift cards. Confetti!
- I think I need some of these for our oscars party.