wednesday wonderfulness, still snowing edition

We've had a ridiculous amount of snow in our little, usually mild Mid-Atlantic region over the past month or so. Since I spent two (miserable, cold) winters in Ohio, I know how to drive in the stuff. However, our area just isn't prepared to deal with it. We're understaffed on plows and trucks, and I can't even keep track of how many days the kids have missed school now. Ah, well. Only six more weeks of winter, right? Ok, on to the good stuff.
In other news, I'm sorry posting has been non-existent lately. We've been out of town as well as without a computer. Hopefully things are back to normal now!

Comments

WendyB said…
Glad you liked my post.

Who made up that year rule anyway? Someone who doesn't have very good judgment about clothes, I guess!

Popular Posts